Who is Ultrasoft:
We are software tech and system integration company, specialized in development and implementation of advanced technology products. Our HQ is based in Skopje, and with our products and services, we are present on the Macedonian, EU, and Swiss market.
As a company we are always determined to be Equal Opportunity Employer, with strong commitment to seek the best for both our employees and clients, reaching beyond expectations in turning dreams into reality.
In our teams we are adding new enthusiasts that will be included in continuous development of the products, bringing new ideas and creativity. Our best products are mainly used in the fields of:
- - FinTech and cryptocurrency trading
- - Costumer data platforms
- - Corporate management systems
The candidate we will choose will be driven force behind the success of our key projects and products development within our Company.
He should be responsible for day-to-day align projects with business goals,
construct detailed work plans, manage teams, achieve milestones,
and communicate the result across a stakeholder audience.
If yes, then you should become part of the Ultrasoft family.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Engaging with company culture and staff, current projects and company products, and introducing with the clients.
- Taking care for the ongoing projects to be delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget.
- Lead the initiation and planning of a project and ensure technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manage relationships between clients and stakeholders.
- Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools.
- Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, computer science, business management, or a related field.
- 1 years + Relevant project management related experience.
- Professional certification is considered as an advantage.
- Hands-on experience with developing web technologies and software platforms for maximum usability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines.
- English (required)
- German (advantage)
What we offer:
- Compettitive salary
- Working on exiting projects
- Professional development upgrades
- Professional IT equipment and gadgets
- Fun team building activities & much more